Ok I can not express my displeasure strong enough... this is becoming a farce...

I picked the N900 up, was glad to have the smart phone back it makes life for me a lot easier, went through set everything up again... battery was dieing so I charged it over night, took it off in morning, full battery, received 2 text messages over the space of about 3 hours... battery dead. (that's with nothing on, no wifi, no blutooth, no Internet, no vibrate... absolutely nothing)

Ok, so I took a deep breath and emailed mobiles co uk, and explained my displeasure again, especially as Nokia has had this phone more than me over the last 4 months. Got a prompt reply saying, tough basically. They sold me the contract but it is nothing to do with them speak to CPW (sound familiar?) Spoke to CPW who said all we will do is send it back to nokia for repair. Its down to mobiles co uk if they will replace it.

So guess what? Monday morning when I am back around, the phone is heading off to Nokia once again...

I'm actually to annoyed to write this, so will replace it with an update later... GRRRRRR

DO NOT BUY N900 or ANYTHING from mobiles.co.uk

One Response so far.

  1. Dan says:

    resisting... comment...

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.