This weekend proved a real test of the diet healthy eating plan. Saturday I had a CCP course, so set off quite early and grabbed a bar on my way out of the door (1st Mistake). I did this as I did not know what lunch was and it had been mentioned in the office that lunch was supplied, so I was looking forward to some nice grub. Lunch time came, and after quite a difficult morning, I was starving (that's what you get for grabbing a HiFi bar for breakfast!). Lunch was served, a choice of about 3 sandwich's, a couple of pieces of fruit and some crisps. Well I was good, I bypassed the crisps straight away and took the wholegrain sandwich with the thinnest slice of cheese known to man. I was feeling quite good and proud of my choice (if a little disappointed at the food) until I bit into the stale bread... YUK. Oh well, I washed it down with water and grabbed an apple and banana. By the time I got back I was tired (both physically and mentally) and starving!
We were round the in-laws, when it was asked if there was any take away we could have. Kerry and I hit the books and websites and started planning. We went for Chinese in the end and I think Kerry managed to keep her meal down to about 8 points! I went all out and blew 38 Syns in that evening on Sweet and Sour Chicken, Chicken Chow Mien, Rice and 2 shots of Captain Morgan!! YUMMY!! (2nd Mistake) I had the syns available to me, so I thought use them! However I spent the next 36 hours feeling guilty! So Sunday and Monday were spent on about 1 Syn. I now feel better about it, but hope it has not killed my weight loss this week. Weigh in tomorrow and I am feeling nervous.
Generally (apart from Saturday) we have followed the diet to the letter, increased our free and super free foods and tried to eat 1/3 2/3 split. We have both also noticed our appetites have got smaller! Which is probably a good thing as £200/week on fresh fruit was a little expensive!
I have not made it to exercise this week, which is a shame, but I don't feel too bad about it. I know if and when my weight loss slows down I still have exercise and portion control to fall back on to speed it up again.
Still all in all, not a bad week, except the guilt and now feeling nervous! 

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.