Well this post is late, and for that I make no excuses.
I cant believe a week has passed already and its weigh in day today. I am nervous for a couple of reasons 1) not had the healthiest diet this week and 2) I have to go to a different group.
Now, don't get me wrong, I have not cheated on this diet, not once this week, which when you consider I am out and about and working 15 hours a day at the moment, is pretty amazing! I have been grabbing bits from tescos when I need them and doing my best to eat healthy. My main diet is fruit, with a meal of rice and chicken breasts during the shift. I have eaten out twice in a week once was a jacket potato, salad and baked beans (YAY go me, I live dangerously) and the last meal was noodles with, yip, you guessed it, chicken!
The second reason I am a bit nervous is going to a new group, now don't get me wrong I haven't moved or changed, I just cant get back to the normal group the fantastic 4 attends on Tuesday, so I have found one near where I was working. Even when it came to weighing in I wasn't sure I would do it.
I turned up, parked the van, took a deep breath and walked in.... nothing happened. I walked over to the desk and paid my weekly "I'm fat so I have to pay to attend tax" where the lady introduced herself and made small talk for about a minute. Went and weighed in, the lady there said well done and then I walked out. No drama, no fuss, no pointing and laughing. To be honest this group seemed a bit younger than our normal group and the counsellor didn't once mention her condition. If I am still working near hear next week I will probably go to this group again, I might even stay to group session as well, time permitting.
So, how did it go? Well I lost 7.5 lbs this week (3.4Kg) which i thought was quite good, but I missed my 10% body mass award by 3lbs.... so next week I will smash that one out as well! Go ME!
So lets recap briefly, starting weight 30St 8lbs (194.14Kg) 4 weeks dieting..... weigh in at 27st 11.5lbs a loss of 2st 10.5lbs (38.5lbs or 17.46Kg) not bad going really! Although I would like to claim this success as mine, it is truly dependant upon the support team I have in Kerry (without whom non of this would be happening), Dan and Kellie, as well as everyone else. So thanks everyone!

The rest of the fantastic 4 also lost this week!! Go F4!! Bringing our weekly total to 14.5lbs!! Another week down and another stone gone between us!
Our total weight loss to date is 79lbs!!! (35.83Kg or 5 Stone 9 lbs) that's half an adult human being! (normal size, not my size lol). In 4 weeks? See we truly are the Fantastic 4!! Keep it up peeps.

Here is to a leaner fitter summer!

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.