I have been quiet about the diet situation of late, for no other reason than it has been up and down... I had a 10 day period a little while back when the family had a lot of functions and the diet went out of the window. In that period I put on 8 lbs! The last few weeks have been better, we have still had a few functions to attend BBQ's parties etc, but I have been more careful with what I have been eating and drinking. Over the last 3 weeks the 8lbs have come back off and I am now back to where I was. I weighed in this morning at 377lbs, the lightest I have been this year. I still have a long way to go as I am looking to lose another 120lbs, but I am back on track.

Knowing that I am at the lightest I have been for a while has put a smile on my face and a bounce in my step... I am not sure how the rest of the fantastic 4 are doing and I think we need to have a proper catch up soon. I know Kerry is doing well and is still steadily losing weight. I am so proud of her, and I feel a little guilty. The weight falls of me when I work at it, but Kerry finds it such a struggle. Every 1/2lb for her is a war, but she is still doing it!!

I have come up with the crazy notion of fighting again (it never really went away) and I know I have a long hard road ahead of me, but I would really like to get back to it. As such I am hoping to try out a new club next week and start building my training up... Watch this space.

Stay safe one and all...

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.